Odial Solutions group
ODIAL SOLUTIONS Group is specializing in the supply of services to remote areas in developing countries. Manufacturer, assembler and service provider, the ODIAL SOLUTIONS Group imagines, designs and implements sustainable solutions for populations across the world.
Created by the sale of VERGNET HYDRO by the VERGNET Group, the ODIAL SOLUTIONS Group (holding of VERGNET HYDRO and UDUMA) benefits from 40 years of experience and references. It supplies water to 50 million people throughout the world. It is supported by a team of loyal, involved and committed employees whose experience and know-how are valued in many countries. It has a network of local, historical partners who are well-known, reactive, attentive to users and capable of intervening in the field where the population needs them.
Genuinely committed to development and approved as such by governments and international organizations, the ODIAL SOLUTIONS Group strives to be proactive; supplying innovating, quality solutions perfectly adapted to the environment and context they are used in.
At all levels of the Group, the protection of the environment and human values are a constant concern.
- 1974: Invention of the HPV pump by Marc VERGNET in Burkina Faso
- 1976-1988: Distribution of 30,000 pumps in Ivory Coast, Mali and Burkina Faso in particular
- 1988: Marc VERGNET creates a compagny, VERGNET SA, base in Ingré (Loiret, France) for the pump business
- 2000: Creation of a range of tanks to meet the growing needs of construction of drinking water supply networks
- 2004: Creation of VERGNET HYDRO, to separate within the VERGNET Group, the water activities of the energy activities
- 2007: VERGNET HYDRO move to one new location in Saran (Loiret, France) a better match for the developing business
- 2009: VERGNET HYDRO supports its partners to become operators of water supply networks and pump parks under public service delegation contracts
- 2010: The company continues its growth and settles in new buildings in Ingré (France – Loiret)
- 2013: Creation of an “emergency” model in the range of metal tanks
- 2014: Exit of VERGNET Group and creation of ODIAL SOLUTIONS Group to which VERGNET HYDRO is now attached
- 2015: Creation of the innovative UDUMA subsidiary offering a drinking water supply service to rural populations in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2016: Implementation of a demonstrator of the UDUMA concept in Burkina Faso (UNICEF funding)
- 2017: VERGNET HYDRO launches the MPV60 “great depth” ergonomic manual pump
- 2018: UDUMA wins its first market in Mali
- 2019 : VERGNET BURKINA builds its first photovoltaic power plant. The UDUMA drinking water service is launched and is used by 560,000 villagers in Mali
- Present in 35 countries in Africa
- More than 50 million people have access to water thanks to the activities of the ODIAL Solutions group.
- 3500 repair artisans in Africa
- 40 years of experience
- 10 million euros in turnover
- 59 employees