Drinking water pipes and fittings
- Pipes in all materials: PVC, HDPE, cast iron, galvanised or stainless steel for all diameters and pressure ratings.
- Connection according to materials (socketing, bonding, welding, flanges)
- Accessories or machines for connection (tirfor, electro-welding machine, dies etc.)
- Installation carried out by our local partners
Joining accessories for drinking water
- Flange adapters, BE, BU
- All flanged or socket parts : crosses, tees, cones, elbows etc…
- Gaskets and bolts
Disconnecting accessories for drinking water
- Gate valves of all types and materials: gate, ball, butterfly, etc.
- Faucet accessories (handwheels, etc.)
Control accessories for drinking water supply
- Motorized valves
- Pressure and flow control
- Control valves
Mains protection accessories for drinking water networks
- Single and triple effect suction cups
- Warning screens for drinking water
- Anti-ram protection
- Non-return valves
- Electrical protection devices (lightning arresters, lightning rods)
Connection accessories for drinking water
- Clamps and take-off valves, small and large bosses, suitable for all types of pipelines
- Complete manoeuvring system: tabernacles, extension tubes, keyed mouth heads, lever-handle keys
- Special connections and accessories : adjustment esses, fire posts
Drinking water standpipes for Africa
Construction of complete hydrants, including hydraulic equipment.
The dimensioning and type of standpipes complies with the standards and practices in force in the country of intervention.
Automatic drinking water standpipe (BFA, for “Borne-Fontaine Automatique”, in French)
15 years’ experience in Africa. Autonomous and automatic, for uninterrupted community water point management. The cashless drinking water management solution, available 24/7 and fully secure for semi-urban and rural areas in Africa.
Prepayment system for drinking water service
Depending on the country, provision of a prepayment device through payment terminals (NFC technology) which offers the user the possibility of paying for water consumption at a water fountain by debiting his personal “WATER” card, previously credited at a kiosk either in cash or by mobile payment.