Central purchasing service
- A purchasing and procurement department specialised in technical supplies for drinking water supply systems with links to a large variety of suppliers.
- Anticipated stock planning to ensure maximum reactivity.
- Quality Management System ISO 9001-2015 including conformity checks (measures and tests) and compatibility of the assembled parts (ISO 14001-2015 certification in progress).
Industrial and logistics capacities
- 40 years’ experience in logistics (preparation for transport and packaging), shipping almost 3,000 different parts to 35 Sub-Saharan countries.
- A logistics department dedicated to providing the quickest delivery time for the best price.
- Shipping infrastructure and facilities: loading platform, jib crane etc.
- A 1,500 m2 industrial Warehouse.
- A multidisciplinary team of engineers.
- 3D design tools, finite element calculations, solar and hydraulic network sizing.
- A test center integrated into the factory: solar and hydraulic test benches, conventional drilling and blind drilling for R&D work, etc.
- A dedicated representative to accompany you throughout the project (define requirements, design, installation, commissioning, notices, plans, training in the factory or on-site, after-sales service).
- A network of partners to support you locally.